Here are a few Driving test questions and answers that were thoroughly researched and explained to practice with. Applying for your driver’s license in Nigeria requires a lot of time. But, with the right plugins for your driver’s license, you won’t spend up to a month acquiring it. A driving test is very important for acquiring your driver's license.
How to apply for a driver's license at Breeze pro driving school
Breeze pro gives a better offer and when it comes to a job well done, we put YOU first. There are very few things you have to do to get your driver’s license done by us:
- You collect your Driver's license form from us to fill at a sum of 30,000naira for Three (3) years and 34,000 naira for Five (5) years
- We help you input the correct information you already filled on the form and upload it into the FRSC portal.
- Then you relax for 26 days till your certificate is out.
- You might be wondering what you need the certificate for, this certificate will be sent to FRSC they will give a date for your capturing
- After the capturing is done, you will be given a temporary Driver’s license till the original one is ready.
Driving test Questions and Answers in Nigeria, 2022.
Test your knowledge with these Driving test questions and answers and score yourself. Practice till you are good at it.
- The best way to convey accidents victims to the nearest hospital is by ________
- Motor cycle
The first important thing you should do to help an injured person iscalled the emergency number for an Ambulance. Do not worsen the injury. The person should not be moved unless he or she is at risk of being further hurt. Apply gentle pressure to stop any bleeding.
2. Overtaking in a curve is safe provided the Driver is fast
Overtaking is prohibited on bridges when approaching bends, crests, or dips. These areas won't have enough room for you to maneuver, making the attempt very risky. Likewise, overtaking is also unsafe on intersections, blind curves, and in the middle of turning a corner.
3. Traction is important to car control. Which of the following types of traction is most dangerous?
- Static traction
- Sliding traction
- Rolling traction
- Constant traction
Traction or adhesion is the grip between the tires and the road surface that allows a vehicle to start, stop and/or change direction. They are: Static, rolling (dynamic), and sliding. A stationary vehicle parked on a flat surface with its brakes set is an example of static traction. It has the greatest resistance to movement. There is greater traction between a stationary wheel and the road than there is between a sliding wheel and the road. Sliding traction does not grip the road as well as static traction. There is more traction between a rolling wheel and the road than there is between a sliding wheel and the road. This is why a driver needs to keep the wheels rolling and not lock the brakes when trying to steer or stop a vehicle. Reduced traction increases the risk of skidding, loss of control, and a collision.
4. The roles and responsibilities of drivers are as follows except for one
- Must observe defensive driving technique on the road
- Insult wrong drivers
- Communicate effectively
- Have basic knowledge of auto mechanics
it is not anyone's responsibility to insult the wrong drivers. The best is to always stay alert and have in mind that not everyone is a good driver on the road.
5. You have driven through a flood. What is the first thing you should do?
- Switch on your windscreen wipers
- Stop and check the tires
- Stop and dry the brakes
- Test your brake
Once out of the flood,you need to test your brakes to make surethey're working properly. To do this, check what's behind you, then drive in a low gear with the brakes gently applied.
6. Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Prevents distraction from other vehicles
- gives you time and space to react to a situation
- Puts other drivers alert
- None of the above
Keeping enough distance from other vehicles will ensure youhave enough room to maneuver when you are behind the wheel. A space cushion is a buffer around your vehicle that you maintain to allow room to maneuver, if necessary.
7. The following are different parking except one:
- Angle or angular parking
- Car parking
- Perpendicular parking
- Parallel parking
The most common types of parking are angle parking, perpendicular parking, and parallel parking. Angle parking is especially widespread in parking lots, where vehicles are designated to go one way. Perpendicular parking is similar to angle parking but requires greater care in turning. Parallel parking is a method of parking a vehicle parallel to the road, in line with other parked vehicles.
8. Being overconfident can affect the performance of the driver and lead to an accident
Overconfidence can makedrivers think they are safe taking risks. It only takes one small mistake to cause a catastrophic accident, and overconfident drivers are increasingly putting themselves at risk of making mistakes by letting their confidence overtake their common sense.
9. When driving on a highway, sudden strong crosswind gusts:
- Always cause severe dust problems
- Affect large cars more than small cars
- Can move a car sideways into another lane
- Do not affect a car as much as a strong headwind
A big gustcanforce a truck or trailer suddenly into another lanethan a smaller car. This is because, most vehicles are designed to be aerodynamic longitudinally, not sideways, so a smaller car will tend not to be so easily affected by a crosswind.
10. When approaching a hazard your first reaction should be to
- Check the mirrors
- Change direction
- Release the accelerator
- Use footbrake
You can't deal safely with a hazard by looking solely ahead. You'll also need to consider how your actions will affect any drivers behind. As soon as you recognize a hazard, use the mirrors to assess how other road users will affect your planning.
11. To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must do all this except
- Cross the centerline
- Use the shoulder
- Flash your lights
- Use that lane that belongs to oncoming traffic
Flash your lights at oncoming traffic. Use the shoulder. Use the lane that belongs to oncoming traffic. Explanation Passing on a two-lane, two-way road requiresgood judgmentbecause you must use the lane belonging to oncoming traffic to complete your pass.
12. How many types of roundabouts do we have?
There aretwomajor types of roundabouts namely single-lane roundabouts and multi-lane roundabouts.
13. If there are no signals at a railroad crossing you should:
- Slow down and prepare to stop
- Proceed through the crossing at a normal rate
- If you see or hear a train coming proceed as quickly as possible over the track
- Proceed slowly over the tracks
If there are no signals at an upcoming railroad crossing, you shouldslow down and be prepared to stop if you see or hear a train approaching.
14. Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving
- Do not affect driving abilities
- Are distracting activities
- Help maintain a driver's alertness
- Are not distracting activities
smoking cigarettes account for about one percent of all distracted driving auto accidents.
15. When a minor crash occurs, the first thing to do is to
- Report to the police
- Mark the position of the four tires
- Stop the vehicle
- Runaway from the accident scene
Even if there are minor injuries, it is a good idea to call the police. You may need a police report to file a claim with your insurance company, even if it is to claim for damage to your vehicle.
16. Residential areas are high-risk pedestrian areas because
- Children often play near the streets
- Pedestrians do not care about vehicles
- There are many curves
- People in the area are critical
Residential areas are reported to have most childpedestrianinjuries and deaths happen.
Enroll at the best driving school in Lagos.
17. In case of poor visibility due to heavy rainstorms, the best thing to do is to
- Drive in the middle of the road
- Pull off the road
- Park in the middle of the road
There's no doubtthatrain brings its challenge while driving but if there is a case of poor visibility, you should pull off the road.
18. To help a driver see better at night, the driver should:
- Wear sunglasses to reduce headlight glare
- Use high beam headlights when safe and legal to do so
- Turn on all interior lights
- Drive only in the city where there are street lights
Use headlights to increase visibility, following the rules for proper use of high beams and low beams. Avoid looking directly at the headlights of an oncoming vehicle to avoid being blinded by the glare.
19. One of the major factors of the causes of road traffic crashes?
- The road signs
- The street lights
- The driver
- All of the above
Road accidents are not predictable and can be caused by all the factors.
20. If a vehicle using high beams comes towards you, you should look towards_________ Of the road
- Either side
- The right side
- The center
- The left side
You look left and right sides of the road and stay alert always while driving.
For more driving questions and answers, enroll with us on our website www.breezeprodriving.com.ng
You might be interested in 6 Benefits of a driving school.
#drivinglicence #drivinglicense #driving #license #drivingschool #drivingschoolinlagos #drivingschoolinnigeria #learnhowtodrive #drivingtest #drivingtestinnigeria #drivingtestquestionandanswerinnigeria
There are 50 questions to face in each section, covering general driving theory test, hazard perception test, evasive driving test. The pass mark is 43 out of 50 questions (86%); and the test would be completed in 60 minutes or less.What is the best DMV practice test app? ›
DMV Practice Test Genie
It has a comprehensive array of quizzes and tests that make it an invaluable tool for aspiring drivers. Once you install the app, you can select your state, vehicle type, and proficiency level to access relevant material. This mostly consists of the Theory section and the DMV manual.
— Washington state has one of the toughest driving tests in the country. According to the state Department of Licensing, passing rates for the knowledge test are around 46% at DOL offices. A study by personal-injury law firm Siegfried & Jensen suggests Washington is the most difficult state to get a license.How many questions are on the FL driving test? ›
The test consists of 50 multiple-choice questions that cover topics such as road rules, safe driving techniques, road signage, traffic laws, and license limits. You'll need to correctly answer at least 40 of the questions to pass, scoring an 80% or higher.How many tests does it take to pass driving test? ›
Most people between the ages of 17 and 24 managed to pass the test on their first or second attempt. Plus, more than half of those aged 45-54 passed first time! The entire study is based on a small sample, though, so it doesn't necessarily reflect the national average.How long does it take to pass driving test? ›
It usually takes around 30 to 40 hours to reach test standard. 2 x 1.5 hour lessons per week should allow you to reach test standard within around 2 to 3 months depending on your ability.Where is the easiest driving test? ›
- Lerwick - 68.7%
- Golspie - 68.6%
- Kendal - 67.4%
- Pembroke Dock - 66.2%
- Oban - 65.8%
- Aberystwyth - 65%
- Chichester - 64.8%
- Bridlington - 63.2%
Late afternoon and evening driving tests
One benefit of a later test is that during the winter months there's less chance of the test being cancelled because of icy roads. Evening tests in summer can be good, especially after 7pm, because of the quieter roads after rush hour.
Make your vehicle visible to others both ahead of you and behind you by using your low-beam headlights since this means your taillights will also be on. Use fog lights if you have them. Never use your high-beam lights.
The hardest part of passing a driving test isn't remembering to signal, doing head checks, or reverse parking. No, the hardest part is dealing with the nerves of driving a car while having your every move monitored by an examiner, and knowing that a few mistakes could cause you to fail your test.
London and Birmingham proved to be particularly tough for learners, with three test centres in each city among the 10 worst performing. Erith in London had the worst pass rates in 2021-22, with just 28.4% of candidates achieving a pass. Behind was another London centre - Belvedere, where just 31.1% of learners passed.What is the hardest license to get in the US? ›
– If you have a Washington driver's license, congratulations. According to the law firm Siegfried and Jensen, it's the toughest driver's license to get in the U.S.How do I pass my driving test first time in Florida? ›
- Using proper driving posture.
- Backing up.
- Signaling and turning.
- Approaching a crossing.
- Staying in the proper lane.
- Following at a safe distance.
- Obeying traffic signals and stop signs.
Driver's License/ID Cards
The fee for an initial Florida Class E license (including learner's permit) is $48.00, a commercial driver license (Class A) license is $75.00 and endorsements are $7.00 each. The fee for an ID Card is $25.00. Most local Tax Collector offices also charge a $6.25 service fee.
Driving school Computer base test Questions and Answers were introduced and mandated that all graduating students from government approved driving schools after completing 26 compulsory sessions must undergo and come out with atleast 60% score for the students driving school certificate to drop.How can I get driving Licence in Nigeria? ›
- Complete the driver's licence application form online.
- Visit VIO for driving test.
- Pay the licence fee online or at the Bank.
- Confirm payment at State BIR Office.
- Proceed to the FRSC Officer at the DLC for biometric data capture.
There are ten classes of drivers license in Nigeria.What is Nigeria highway code? ›
The Nigeria Highway Code is the Code of Conduct for human activities related to the open road in a technological age.